[LPF] Velvet Underground

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo steps out of the bushes blushing. he then does his best to catch up to where Yosiko is hideing.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: Order of actions:

Mortar
Drevezh'Korol
Elenka
Vincenzo (had delayed from last round)
Goblins
Yoshiki
Cloak

Mortar still has a full action and Vincenzo still has a standard action, before the goblins act.

Mortar sees Yoshiki in the distance. He looks much smaller than before, and he is fighting... a cloak?

[sblock=combat stats]
Mortar 9/14
Yoshiki 9/9, Small
Elenka 11/11
Drevezh'Korol 11/11
Vincenzo 12/12

Goblin 1: Dead
Goblin 2: Unharmed
Goblin 3: Unharmed

Cloak: Unharmed
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Tenebrous Wood - 5.jpg
    Tenebrous Wood - 5.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 61

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Yoshiki, what happened to you? and why is there no one in the cloak?" Vincenzo steps up to the cloak to attack it.

the rapier flashes in the air and attacks the cloak. (damage type is piercing if that is important.)

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
"Some kind of invisible spellcaster. It hit me with some kind of shrinking spell! And the goblins are hiding in the bushes." says Yoshiki as he keeps his attention towards the cloak.

Caim

First Post
Mortar sees the lone goblin in the bush and moves to the square in front of him.

OOC:
If I have the movement to get in front of the goblin in the bush I want to move over to him and attack. Add 1 to the attack for the goblin, left out the racial bonus, so it is actually 17. That is if I was able to reach him.

Last edited:

Remove ads