[LPF] Warehouse Sitting

Rhydius

Visitor
OOC: Korsakovia go ahead and roll the attack and any damage. The DC to hit is 15. the kobold has 5 HP.
 
Rince continues to pray for Zhen, hoping that she will soon prevail against the creature.

OOC: With the group being trapped in a small tunnel, there is little Rince can do. With all the penalties, I'd only hit on a 20 with my sling. I have limited ammo and limited spells.


[sblock=Actions]Standard: Inspiring Word (Sp): As a standard action, you can speak an inspiring word to a creature within 30 feet. That creature receives a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1). (5/day)

Move: Put away sling.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Rince Laur
Initiative: +0
Current Effects: None
AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed, 10 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB: +2 CMD: 12
Fort: +3 Reflex: +0 Will: +4
Weapon in Hand: None

Weapons:
Longsword: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+2
Sling: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+2
Normal Bullets (20)
*+1 to attack and damage vs government officials of Rorn

Channel Energy: 1d6. Can choose to heal living creatures, harm undead (Will 18; half) or harm evil outsiders (Willl 16; half)
Remaining: 6/6 per day.

Touch of Glory: +1 to Cha-based skill or ability check. Ability lasts for 1 hour or until expended.
Remaining: 5/5 per day.

Inspiring Word: +2 morale to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for 1 round to one creature within 30'.
Remaining: 3/5 per day.

Spells: 0 - Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st - Magic Stones [], Moment of Greatness [], Shield of Faith* []
* Domain Spell[/sblock]
 

Rhydius

Visitor
The kobold backs away carefully keeping his spear up in a defensive gesture. As his feet bump into the body of his companion it freezes for a second then steps to his right propelling itself out of the light, fading into darkness.
OOC: It's moving in that direction. Rince can squeeze by Darius without interrupting him, just count it as you would rough terrain. Remember that the only source of light right now is Darius' light spell so you may want to take another light source in the room with you.
[sblock=Map]
[/sblock][sblock=OoG]RL is taking it's toll lately, and with the holidays coming up it's made all the more difficult. I'll try to keep things going for you guys though. I will post here at least once a week, so don't think I'm abandoning this adventure if you don't hear from me for a couple of days.[/sblock]
 

Korsakovia

Visitor
OOC: No worries!


Zhen Yu pursued the thief, stepping over the lifeless body of its comrade and into the shadows that lay beyond in order to press the attack.

[sblock=Actions]
Move Action: Move to F4 if possible. Otherwise G5.
Standard Action: Attack (melee) on G4. [/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
Current Effects: None
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Weapon in Hand: None

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (49)[/sblock]
 

Rhydius

Visitor
As Zhen steps further into the darkness she loses sight of her enemy. Behind her the light from the hallway shoots like a dim spear into the room, but it fails to reveal much to either side. From the darkness comes a spear which misses Zhen by a wide margin. She swings her mace into the darkness, but fails to connect with her target. The thief she pursued into the darkess makes another attempt with it's spear, but Zhen is prepared and parrys the thrust without much effort, however the additional spear was not something she was anticipating, however her armor deflects the the strike.

Rince moves forward but remains near Darius shielding him from any attack that might come into the hallway. From the tunnels behind comes a new light and with it a familiar face. Orion Drake steps up behind Darius.
[sblock=Rolls]AOO Kobold vs Zhen
Zhen vs Kobold
Kobolds vs Zhen[/sblock][sblock=Map]
[/sblock]The party is up.
 
Orion makes his around the corner just in time to see Zhen Yu get attacked down the narrow hallway. "My apologies friends." He nods to Darius as he makes his way past him and the unfamiliar man, ending up standing next to Zhen Yu with his sword raised ready to strike the kobold that just missed her.

[sblock=Actions]
Move to F5
Attack Kobold on G4 1d20+3=22
Critical Confirmation 1d20+3=21
Damage= 20 2d6+4=12, 2d6+4=8[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
Current Effects: None
HP: 13/13
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
Move: 20'/30'
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Move: 20'/30'
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
Weapon in Hand: Greatsword

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Rhydius

Visitor
Orion rushes to aid, his glowing greatsword biting deeply into the first of the thieves he comes to. As he does his light reveals much in this dark room. On the far side of the room, beyond the slow moving stream of sewage, is a pillow strewn old chair. However what may be of more import is that the light also reveals a large chitinous creature, whose two pincers seem quite strong, is only mere feet away from Orion. Behind the crab-like thing stands a far more armed, armored, and competent looking version of the scaled humanoid thieves you've seen so far.
[sblock=Map]
[/sblock]
 

Korsakovia

Visitor
Seeing the two better armed and armored opponents out of the corner of her eye, she pressed her attack on the nearest Kobold. "Take care for yourself, Sir Drake. I can handle this one here! Then we can subdue the other two."

[sblock=Actions]
Move Action: None.
Standard Action: Attack (melee) on G3. 1d20=6. Believe that's a miss.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
Current Effects: None
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Weapon in Hand: Mace, Heavy

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (49)[/sblock]
 
Orion flashes a smile at Zhen Yu before turning his attention to the creature that approached.

[sblock=Action]Attack vs. Creature 1d20+3=9
I'm sure that is a miss.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
Current Effects: None
HP: 13/13
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
Move: 20'/30'
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Move: 20'/30'
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
Weapon in Hand: Greatsword

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]
 
"Let me through," Rince shouts, hoping to get in to aid in the battle.

OOC: Could Orion move 5 feet so that Rince can get into the room without drawing an attack? Otherwise I'm stuck not really being able to help.
 

Rhydius

Visitor
Zhen avoids the spear of the thief in front of her, but Orion is less lucky with his opponents. The tough looking thief barks out a command at the sewage coated chitinous thing which quickly grabs the paladin in his claws and begins to crush. The theif mutters something and lets out a dry laugh as it steps to the side and flings a small rock at Zhen with it's sling. The rock misses and bounces off the stones beyond her.[sblock=Rolls]Kobold vs Zhen=3 Miss
Giant Crab vs Orion=22 Hit
Giant Crab Damage and Grapple=4 damage, 21 grapple
Giant Crab Constrict Damage=3 damage
Tough Kobold vs Zhen=10 miss
[/sblock][sblock=Map]
[/sblock]Orion is grappled and at 6/13 HP.
The party is up.
 
Orion gasps for air as the creature takes hold of him and nearly crushes him to death.

[sblock=Action] Escape Grapple=1d20+4=18[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Initiative: +6, Senses: Perception +8, Darkvision 60 ft.
Current Effects: None
HP: 13/13
AC: 16 (Flat-Footed 15, Touch 11)
Move: 20'/30'
CMB: +4, CMD: 15
Fort: +4, Reflex: +1, Will: +4
Move: 20'/30'
Resistance: +5 Acid, Cold, and Electricity.
Weapon in Hand: Greatsword

Smite Evil: 1/1 day
Daylight: 1/1 day[/sblock]
 

Advertisement

Top