• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Lucias's Quests] Test Game Discussion Thread

Lucias

First Post
Alright gentlemen, here's the place to post your comments about the gameplay, trash talk, and otherwise discuss in or out of character. For IC discussions we can assume you all might have spent some time at Hogarth's Tavern.

We can begin as soon as I recieve Sabaron and Sollir's characters. Each of you should have the address to your top secret Party Homepage. If not, email me and I'll give it to you.

And for any other ENworld who wishes to spectate, email me and I'll give you the secret address to each party homepage which shows the characters, the map as they know it and their current actions. The only thing I ask is that you not reveal one team's actions/map/plans to the other team.

Good luck, gentleman. The test game is on!

Lucias's Quests homepage: http://www.geocities.com/hoodyfrickinhoo/index

Last edited:

Lucias

First Post
Alright, guys, we're just waiting on Sollir. As soon as he gets his character in we'll roll for placement. Also, if you haven't already seen, I've added some of the factions for Quest 1. Take a peek.

Quest 0 begins soon!

Lucias

First Post
Hmmm... I haven't got it yet. Neither at my hotmail nor my yahoo address. Give it another shot. The yahoo address is on the test rule page of the website and my hotmail address is listed here.

Barring that, is any group spending gold to increase their starting position roll? Let me know b/c I will be rolling for that as soon as I get Sollir's character.

Phoenix8008

First Post
I'm not spending any to add to the starting position roll myself. I don't have that much left and I don't want to change anything. That just leaves Sabaron on my team to possibly do that, but I haven't heard anything one way or the other...

Lucias

First Post
Alright! All characters are in and we're just about ready to roll. From here on, all game news will be on the site. This thread should be used for trash talk and discussion.

Good luck, guys!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads