[M&M 2e] Juliet Oscar Echo: The Serpentine Candidate (Space Available!!)

The_Universe

First Post
(this game will actually occur from 10a - 2p) Lots of Action, Some Mystery, RP Welcome

Militants Kidnap U.S. Vice President

AP Newswire, Baghdad.
Tomorrow.

"White House sources confirmed early this morning that a motorcade carrying Vice President Clinton Williams was ambushed yesterday in Baghdad by a heretofore unseen ruthless terrorist group calling itself the 'Army of the Serpent.' An unidentified man identifying himself only as this group's Emir (Commander) asserted in a video released to news organizations worldwide that Williams' in his custody. This 'Emir of the Serpent' offered no proof of Williams' survival, but assured President Walker that the Vice President would be released if his organization's demands were met.

"The Defense Department has validated claims that at least one of Vice President Williams' guards, a defense contractor from MacCullen Arms and Resource Systems (MARS), survived the attack, but has refused to comment on Williams' status. However, a high-ranking Defense Department official, under conditions of anonymity, has suggested that Williams' is not in U.S. custody. The same official has nevertheless assured this reporter that planning for a rescue effort is well under way."

The Vice President has been kidnapped, and General Clayton "Hawk" Abernathy has been athorized to re-activate General Imperative Juliet Oscar Echo: G.I.J.O.E., the United States' daring, highly-trained Special Mission Force that has been dormant since the end of the Cold War to try to bring the Vice President back alive.

He's chosen you to lead the assault on the Army of the Serpent's Baghdad stronghold...Yo Joe!

Mutants and Masterminds 2e, classic G.I. Joe characters (slightly) recast as a modern special operations team engaged in a cinematic counter-terrorism operation (albeit one with ninja commandos and female counter-intelligence agents whose primary weapons consist of backpacks full of javelins), fighting against a horde of classic "Cobra" villains, also slightly recast. Over-the-top cinematic action. No politics required (or desired).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN034sBeF4c

6 Slots
Queen_Dopplepopolis
John Crichton
Keryn
Seonaid
Fett527

ALTERNATE: Wunderkin
ALTERNATE: Queenie

UPDATE: Space Available!

Last edited:

John Crichton

First Post
fist.gif

Dangit. Now there are two AM games I really wanna play.

Old One

First Post
Dude...you suck...

This looks pretty damn fun. OK, I am officially switching to this one...please put me down for this. Looks like a M&M day for me...

~ OO

The_Universe

First Post
John Crichton said:
fist.gif

Dangit. Now there are two AM games I really wanna play.
I have it on good authority that I am awesome. ;) You should totally play this game!

Old One said:
Dude...you suck...

This looks pretty damn fun. OK, I am officially switching to this one...please put me down for this. Looks like a M&M day for me...

~ OO
So noted. You're in.

Last edited:

Remove ads