[M&M 2e] Juliet Oscar Echo: The Serpentine Candidate (Space Available!!)

The_Universe

First Post
dorgin_malgard said:
Oh! Oh! List me as an alternate...

Those on the chosen list, be careful from this day on... it would be terrible if you were to run into some bullets on the way down an elevator shaft. Its horrible how such accidents are becoming so common place these days.

Mwhwhahahahha!
Got it.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Doh! My other game got canceled!

If you could alt me that would be awesome. It'd be fun to game with you again! Thanks!

fett527

First Post
What are the odds of gettin in on this action for a special guest star? Still tentative mind you, but come on, I HAVE to be a part of this!

The_Universe

First Post
fett527 said:
What are the odds of gettin in on this action for a special guest star? Still tentative mind you, but come on, I HAVE to be a part of this!
I'll extend "special guest star" status to you and make a 7th character because you're an out-of-towner. But you owe me! ;)

Wunderkin: you're alted!

fett527

First Post
The_Universe said:
I'll extend "special guest star" status to you and make a 7th character because you're an out-of-towner. But you owe me! ;)

I do. And you f****** rock mang.

wunderkin

First Post
The_Universe said:

Cool Thanks. Just don't expect me to be the Joe that does the "Knowing is half the battle" end bits. I'd laugh to hard to talk. :D

Old One

First Post
T-U,

I am going to have to bow out of the morning game due to a screw-up on my homefront scheduling (I will explain tonight at the BBQ), so the first Alt can have my spot.

I am totally bummed because (1) Your M&M games are awesome and (2) I love me some GI Joe and (2.5) The fettster is playing...

Sorry,

~ OO

Last edited:

Remove ads