• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M] The Unofficial Marvel Character Stats Thread

AereonBlaze

First Post
The protection extra on Super Strength. It doesn't really show on his stats, but its basically another +13 to damage bonus. I may go back and further it out with some ranks in Amazing Save (Damage) to make him a bit more invulnerable.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
AereonBlaze said:
The protection extra on Super Strength. It doesn't really show on his stats, but its basically another +13 to damage bonus. I may go back and further it out with some ranks in Amazing Save (Damage) to make him a bit more invulnerable.

I was reading that thread about protection (I having read the M&M book) but that would seem the way to go.

In the comics the X-Men are hard pressed to hurt him. Usually they have to incapacite him somehow or get his helm off to do mental attack damage etc. Sheer force does nothing against Juggs but slow him down (like how your write up mentions).

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
AereonBlaze said:
I thought so too...you do it by the attach file option when replying, correct? For some reason I did that, but the file wouldn't show up.
What was the file's size?
Other than that, the only problems that I can see with attaching files are typos in the file location you have to enter, and invalid file types (.doc files ought to work, though, so that can't have been it).

AereonBlaze

First Post
One of my favorite Juggernaut appearances was in an older issue of Excaliber. Juggs was trudging away from some sort of base, and was simply marching his way across the grass. Captain Britain went flying straight at him. Juggs turned around and Cap slammed straight into him. Cap fell down, and Juggs just stood there looking at him. Well, it went something like that at least. It ended with Nightcrawler porting off with his helmet, and Pheonix (Rachel) flying in front of him.

"Hi. My name's Phoenix. Guess what I do?"
"Oh no."
"Oh yes."

Then some sort of psionic blast took him out. Anyways, figured that had some relevance. :D

AereonBlaze

First Post
About 70KB. I'll try it again in this post just to see if it was simply a typo on my part.

Attached should be the original Cyclops sheet.

Edit: Works quite well, must've been a typo. Sorry for the trouble. :)

Attachments

• cyclops.doc
    69 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Greg K

Legend
Cyclop's power immunity

Hey all
Can someone tell me where in an actual issue of a comic where Cyclops has been shown to be immune to both his own blasts and those of Havok (and Havok to that of Cyclops)? Through actual trade paperbacks, various reprint issues etc. I have an almost complete collection up through the Inferno and nothing in my collection suggests that either of the above statements regarding Cyclops is true, but rather there are instances to suggest the opposite.

1) In issue 97 when Eric the Red has control of Polaris and Havok, Cyclops specifically avoids actually striking Havok with his optic blast, choosing to keep him off balance, out of fear of killing Havok. Also, in the same issue, Havok, seeing Polaris hurt by Storm, appears to have possibly hit Cyclops with a blast, but it is not clear whether he did or not. However, Havok while firing the blast at Cyclops threatens to kill Cyclops should Polaris be hurt suggesting that Havok too may have been trying to avoid hurting Cyclops (a page or two earlier Cyclops also states that a blast from Havok would kill him)

2) During the Mutant Massacre Cyclops is affected by having his blasts reflected back at him by Prism.

So can someone tell me if I am actually missing the issues to support Cyclop's immunities to his own blast and that of Havok's (as well as Havok's to that of Cyclops) or is this just more erroneous information from Marve's own Handbooks and that of the orignal Marvel Superheroes RPG

Remove ads