[M&M3] Astonishing Tales of Centropolis Vol. #3, Issue 1 ‘This Island Apocalypse’

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Oh NOW I see what Princess was asking. Sorry, I misunderstood. Silver Streak could make another check (with Perception) to sense any electronics, specifically security if he wanted to...
[sblock=Result 10+]Yes there are a number (probably less then 10) various electronic systems active in and around the forest[/sblock][sblock=Result 15+]Not only do you sense around 10 electronic security systems in and around the forest around you but there is only low-signature one moving about just past the tree line and in the dark...[/sblock]

GreenKarl

First Post
Opening his senses to the waves of electricals in the area the speeder pin points 9 set in various trees but then he feel one move... glancing in that direction he spotted a flash of it as the thing suddenly darted back into the jungle!!!

[sblock=Robot Surveillance Drone]What Silver Streak sees before it runs into the forest. Its about one foot across and its legs are maybe a foot and a half long each SecurityDrone.jpg
Stealth check: 1D20+18 = [14]+18 = 32[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Shadow
Apocalypse Island
Saturday, February 11, 2017/Night
Round 0

Technology: 1D20+3 = [2]+3 = 5

Caleb couldn’t find a trapdoor or any access to the elevator shaft itself. The others found one, though, and Shadow looked down the two hundred foot drop.

“It’s a long way down,” he warned. “I can shadowport down, and some of us can fly. Can they carry the others?”

Then Silver streak sensed a surveillance drone in the foliage around them.

“So many lousy robots,” Shadow muttered. “Think you can take it down?” Shadow asked Silver Streak, since he was the only one who had seen it.

[sblock=Character Tracker]
Shadow Character Sheet
Action:
Move:
Reaction: Opportunity attack
Conditions:
Regeneration: 0/5r
Hero Points: 2
[/sblock]

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: just one. Its not like they can dodge or anything

Silver Streak quickly overloads the various 'hidden' cameras and sensors spread throughout the clearing. After making short work of them the speedster is confident that they are not under any kind of electronic surveillance.

Shayuri

First Post
"I can get down," Kitsune said, "Though I'm wondering if maybe we should go another way now. After all, our gracious host saw and heard us clearing this path out."

She considers, then adds, "Though he'll have more surveillance at other paths, and he'll know if we take THAT out, so really taking him by surprise isn't going to happen. This IS his turf after all. Nevermind!"

Shayuri

First Post
Kitsune shrugs. "Works for me, I guess."

She followed Rumble down, clinging to the wall as well.

And a few seconds after her image did, the invisible true Kitsune went as well.

Remove ads