[M&M3] Astonishing Tales of Centropolis Vol. #3, Issue 1 ‘This Island Apocalypse’

GreenKarl

First Post
The heroes made their way into the tunnel and headed towards where the so-called Doctor Apocalypse awaited them. Princess Starlight provided light for those that could not see in the darkness with a glow to see by and Silver Streak knocked out any sensors that he detected as the group proceeded. Traveling at a good pace for almost an hour the team noticed a sudden change in the air flowing through the tunnel. Silver Streak sensed a powerful electrical change moving towards them from the way they had come when suddenly it stop --- maybe 500 feet behind them. As this was happening lights appeared in the tunnel ahead that revealed another large sealed door at the end of the tunnel (about 100 feet in front of the team). The door suddenly started opening...

GM: I am going to give everyone a chance to do something here IF they want to --- Try and stop the door from opening, race back to see whats behind (which is pitch black and around a slight curve in the tunnel), or anything else you might want to try.
IF you don't want to do anything... Initiative! please

"I was far more concerned that you could stop the train before it slammed into us." The Princess says (before the lights go on.)

"I'll check behind us," The Princess says as she flies back a few hundred feet, hugging the inner wall.

OOC: Initiative [roll0]
Perception [roll1]

OOC: Hold on. The area 100 ft from the door is lit, GK said lights were turning on. The area behind us is not. The Princess was going to check out the area behind us because she can light the darkness. I assumed silver streak would do something about stopping the door from opening.

OOC: I missed the part about the lights coming on ahead of us near the door. I just saw that the Princess (our primary light source) was leaving (splitting the party).
Can I shut the door?

OOC: She's also pretty fast so she felt she could check out what's behind us quickly, now that the lights were on. And Kitsune can generate light, too.

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: Silver Streak can try and shut the door with this Electro-sense but needs a Technology skill roll of a 20+ (and he can tell its going to be hard to maintain).

I am going to wait for a few more heroes I hope to post their actions and initiatives

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases