[M&M3] Astonishing Tales of Centropolis Vol. #3, Issue 1 ‘This Island Apocalypse’

GreenKarl

First Post
Silver Streak knew just the right way to manipulate the electricity in the air-lock door setting to stop if from opening more then a crack. There were shouts of anger and alarm in whatever chamber lay beyond. Behind them Princess Starlight and the Shadow raced around the slight curve in the tunnel and saw what appeared to a large oval shape transport of some kind. It almost completely filled the tunnel but was suspended in the air -- probably by those electro-magnets that Silver Streak had mentioned. The front of the vehicle had split open to reveal at least a dozen of the insect man carrying their fancy laser-rifles leaping down to the tunnel floor and the alien villain HERCULAN floating in the air!

The armored alien shouts something that almost sounds like buzzing and the insect man start pointing their weapons at Prince Starlight while his gauntlets started glowing as his gaze fell onto the Shadow!

GM: Initiative
24 - the Shadow
22 - Silver Streak
21 - Rumble
19 - Herculan
13 and 8 - the Leek (insect man)
11 - Princess Starlight

[sblock=Rolls & Results]The Leek (Rogue Gallery post 14) Initiative: 1D20+5 = [8]+5 = 13
1D20+5 = [3]+5 = 8

Herculan (post #15 in Rogue's Gallery)Initiative: 1D20+4 = [15]+4 = 19[/sblock]With group Initiative, Heroes go first! Actions and Rolls?? For Silver Streak to hold the door close costs him an Standard Action. You could do it as a free action but you would need to make a new Technology roll 20+ each round. You still have your full set of actions this round BUT next round.

Last edited:

OOC: So each round if I make a 20+ Technology roll, I can keep the door shut and act, and if I fail, I can only keep the door shut? (Not that I can see anyone to attack now anyway)

GreenKarl

First Post
OOC: So each round if I make a 20+ Technology roll, I can keep the door shut and act, and if I fail, I can only keep the door shut? (Not that I can see anyone to attack now anyway)

GM: You can spend a Standard Action to keep the door shut each round OR as a Free Action you can make a DC 20 Technology check to keep the door shut. Sorry for the confusion. If you fail you can't then spend your Standard Action to keep it shut but you could use Extra Effort to re-roll

"Brilliant Comet Birdie Sentinels," The Princess chants and dances in the air as a bunch balls of bird shaped light begin to dance around her in a pattern.

OOC: The birdies reflect incoming attacks back at the attacker. Her active defense is [roll0] + 11 + 10/0 = 26.
Reflected attacks hit DC [roll1]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Shadow
Apocalypse Island
Saturday, February 11, 2017/Night
Round 1

“We have hostiles in the tunnel,” Shadow reported over comms to the others. Then the darkness seemed to flow from him and surround him, filling the entrance of the tunnel around him.

Then Shadow teleported, and the darkness moved with him, dropping onto Herculan as he came out of the shadows in the the chamber. He slammed his fists onto the villain and then disappeared back to the tunnel where he hopefully would block off line of sight to Princess.

[sblock=Character Tracker]
Shadow Character Sheet
Action: Teleport, power attack (favored terrain), return
Unarmed power attack favored terrain: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15
Damage 29
Move: Darkness (hopefully blocks line of sight into the tunnel from the chamber, and thus protects Princess)
Reaction: Opportunity attack
Conditions:
Regeneration: 0/5r
Hero Points: 2
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases