maddman75's Knights of the Gran March

Randell

First Post
:D i know i saw the cartoon movie they put out some time ago dont know when but my mom has them all. if i recall correctly were they not under the goblin stronghold and Gollum was in his lake for a little bit then he started to ask he some riddles but i dont remenber them and Bilbo thought he was going to lose because he could not think of anything the he put his hand in his pocket and felt the ring. Then he asked Gollum "What have I got in my pocket" Then i think Gollum got mad because he did not know. Then later when Bilbo was getting away I think he put the ring on and jumped over Gollum and got away. He found out what the ring was when he put it in the fire and it had some markings on it.
Well it is 1:20 AM i need to get to bed oh and do u know where i can find new character sheets.

crystalblue

First Post
bleah

i would have guessed you had a chapstick in your pocket - but i _did_ just see 'the mothman prophecies'.

bad movie, by the way. in case you couldn't already tell by the presence of richard gere.

uh, i guess i was just coming by to say 'what's up?'. hi to the exalted dm of our campaign, and to that war priest kinda guy, and randell... *s*

good reading so far... but i still can't wait to read about what went down at nightfang spire...

crystal
(she who is jellyroll)

Randell

First Post
hey

I read some of wulf's story hour and it was almost the same but he was a halfling but i like he was cool. oh by the way i found a new race and i was thinking i would like to be it but i would need an ok from u because it does give u some good stuff.
what up jellyroll i heard the movie was bad. But so u all know the next one will be the new race or a dwarve

one way or another i will be puting my shoe up a few a**s if u know what i mean

Remove ads