• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Magic Item: Manifest of Circles

Manifest of Circles
Wondrous Item, very rare
You may name the coordinates of a location, which will activate a magic circle spell to the nearest magic circle to the given coordinates. The unless the coordinates are exactly on a circle, the nearest circle might be on a different plane, such as a nearby location in the shadowfell or feywild. Once the manifest has been used, it burns in arcane flames.

What are the opinions of this from the forum geniuses? I particularly want to get accross the usefullness as well as the danger of using it, as it could take them to an unexpected circle, perhaps occupied by neutral/potentially hostile creatures, or maybe even in another plane. This last part in particular I am having a hard time figuring out, should I leave it to the DM to decide what is closer in terms of planes, or should I work in some sort of die roll or other mechanic?

TYIA!

Last edited:

Remove ads