Make me a Wrestler please =)

IceBear

Explorer
I think Great Throw is from OA. I believe that it was the feat that they forgot to publish in the actual manual and then released it in the errata from the WotC website.

IceBear

IceBear

Explorer
I think Great Throw is from OA. I believe that it was the feat that they forgot to publish in the actual manual and then released it in the errata from the WotC website.

IceBear

IceBear

Explorer

IceBear

Xahn'Tyr

First Post
Great Throw
You can throw your opponents to the ground, choosing where they land and dealing damage in the process.

Prerequisites: Improved Unarmed Strike, Dexterity 13+, Dodge, Improved Trip, Combat Reflexes

Benefit: When you make a successful unarmed trip attack against a creature no larger than your own size, you can choose where the creature lands, within the area you threaten. In addition, you deal your normal unarmed strike damage to the opponent. When you use this option, however, you may not make a followup melee attack using the Improved Trip feat.

RigaMortus

Explorer
I was able to find Great Throw, and it seems very fitting for the type of character I want to play, however there are just too many preresrequites (sp) to get it. But thanks for the advice and all...

Remove ads