Kickstarter Make your tabletop worlds real: You can now ACTUALLY control your miniature!

nkhangp

Villager
Hello everyone,
After months of work: My best buddies and I are happy to announce that our 3D tabletop game is now available on Kickstarter (already 100% funded!)
Dragon.gif

What is the game about?
We wanted to make our tabletop worlds real... that's why in Dungeon Full Dive you can not only watch your miniature, but take control and slip into the miniature!
What do you think about the idea and the alpha gameplay? Do you have any suggestions or cool ideas for the game?
I'm here to answer all questions :)

And if you think the idea is cool you are welcome to check out the Kickstarter, we have a 40% early bird discount and are grateful forevery supporter! With every extra supporter, we can put more resources into the game and create even more free content for everyone!

I really like the ambition of this project and just how immersive it may end up being at the end of the day. On the note I have a few questions if you have the time:

I saw in the KS that you were talking about seeing enemies fall in combat. are you going to be either integrating any tabletop rule sets directly or allowing DM's to import rule sets? Or will this be more of a "the DM clicks that the monster is alive or dead?"

For character movement, will there be the option to use square grids, hex grids, or will it be free movement?

Can the DM use that same shapeshifter feature on the player characters? such as if polymorph is cast on a character?

will there be the ability to add independent light sources such as fires, magic glowing spheres, etc. and can we change their colors?

will there be a point where users can create the animated miniatures themselves?

nkhangp

Villager
I really like the ambition of this project and just how immersive it may end up being at the end of the day. On the note I have a few questions if you have the time:

I saw in the KS that you were talking about seeing enemies fall in combat. are you going to be either integrating any tabletop rule sets directly or allowing DM's to import rule sets? Or will this be more of a "the DM clicks that the monster is alive or dead?"

For character movement, will there be the option to use square grids, hex grids, or will it be free movement?

Can the DM use that same shapeshifter feature on the player characters? such as if polymorph is cast on a character?

will there be the ability to add independent light sources such as fires, magic glowing spheres, etc. and can we change their colors?

will there be a point where users can create the animated miniatures themselves?
Glad you like the project and I am happy to answer them :)
So we are integrating the 5e ruleset, but of course, you are free to play with whatever ruleset you prefer. We let players import their character sheets from other rulesets too, provide them with dice, maps and miniatures! The GM can cycle animations but if the hp of a minion drops to zero, it will die automatically :)

It will be free movement or grid selection, that is up to the GM.

Shapeshifting players sounds like an awesome idea! also for druids... wildshape just got 10 times cooler! WE will definitely look into this once the beta releases!

Light sources for map building... very good idea! at the moment we have day night cycles and peaceable lamps but I didn't think of that! Will talk to the team :)

A mini builder is something we have on our radar (but it is som,ewhat complex), for the beta we will focus on the character builder first :)

nkhangp

Villager
is this like the Star Wars Holochess board? fully animated 3-d battle mat?
that would be awesome
Yes! Cool comparison :D
Basically that. 3d animated battle maps.
But with even more cool features, like having changeable 3d environments for roleplaying and ambiente. :)

Remove ads