Making Tokens for VTT

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
@Ovinomancer I'm sorry you took it that way. I thought I was being humorous. Or do you assume everyone here just doesn't want to be friends? :(

Anyway, I'm not going to take this thread further in the direction you're trying to go. I don't believe either of us is the appointed authority on the subject of copyright, etc, but you're certainly not in a position to offer an analysis on anything I mean, say, or do. I have done as you suggested, but you don't also get to critique how I do it. So if you really have an issue, please feel free to use the report button. Let the admins know. I trust they will tell me if there is something else that needs to be done, or if my posts are not appropriate.

And if none of that makes you happy, then there's also the Ignore feature. Frankly, it's the one thing that helps keeps me sane here some days. :)
In your critique of my responses (and isn't it odd you critique me but claim I cannot critique you?), it appears that you mistook my intent, for which I apologize. My suggestions were meant in a friendly way, as many don't often think about how what their doing is using other's work without permission or credit due to the ease of being able to do so using the internet. I only wished to apprise you of the situation, so that you might make a choice as to how you wanted to approach this. I didn't try to guess or impute your intent, so I didn't see how it was obvious what you intended, and commented that your choice seems to miss the thrust of my suggestion. I would implore you again to provide, at the minimum, credit to the artists whose work you clearly appreciate and are displaying here.

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
received_228380665257248.png

In case anyone is looking to wrap up their high-level campaigns soon...

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
Kraken-01.png

I didn't draw this one, either. Now your players can decide how the world ends!

The frame borders were created by Gabriel Pickard, which you can purchase as a set from here. Super cheap and super cool!

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
View attachment 121513
I didn't draw this one, either. Now your players can decide how the world ends!

The frame borders were created by Gabriel Pickard, which you can purchase as a set from here. Super cheap and super cool!
Who did draw the image?

Gabriel Pickard has made well more that a hundred dollars from me. Honestly, it's likely more than $200. He's, by far, my favorite artist in the Roll20 market and also provides full downloads of the sets for use outside of Roll20. He grants permission for steaming use of his art, but it's otherwise under commercial licensing.

Nytmare

David Jose
I don't have a TON of free time at the moment, but would love to throw my hat into the ring if you need a simple frame or two in a material other than just colored marble and you can't find it anywhere else.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
If you're taking requests, how about making a token out of this wizard? (Image credit: Zach Stella, for Wizards of the Coast.) This is the art for the "Tefiri, Timebender" card, in the MTG "Dominaria" set, and it's gonna be my next wizard. :)

1588198611182.png

Remove ads