• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.

Making Trailblazer More Popular / Well-known

joela

Villager
Inspired by this thread.

So, any ideas? Post everywhere that there's an alternative to Pathfinder? Team up with 3PP to write mods for 3.x SRD/TB mix? Petition Bad Axe to start a patron project to publish said mix as a tome? How would you get the word out about Trailblazer?

Heh, while not a mental plan to actively go out and trump up sales ;) , when I'm following threads of people asking advice on what they can do to improve 3.x for this or that reason I DO mention specific features of Trailblazer.

I suppose I could toss in links and all that . . . :p

TheLastRogue

Villager
I'd love to see a few more products on the market places (adventures, etc). But also the fans need to go forth and sound the trumpet a bit.

Wulf Ratbane

Villager
I'd love to see a few more products on the market places (adventures, etc). But also the fans need to go forth and sound the trumpet a bit.
My day job prevents me from writing and publishing as much as I'd like.

There are fewer impediments to publishing stuff other people write.

Just sayin.

Antariuk

Villager
Like I said in RPG.net, I really wonder why if a Trailblazer SRD would improve the popularity... I actually had the idea shortly after I bought the PDF, even started to do it (but never finished).

Advertisement