• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malazan Book of the Fallen [Recruiting: M&M 2nd Ed]

Friday

First Post
It's as much second nature as breathing is....but still, I've learnt something new - and that every M&M game I ever played in/ran has been slightly erroneous...

Ah well.

Friday

First Post
Voda my friend, I'm afraid you have missed a Notice check - my second post was just to add a bit more scene to the..er..scene :D

Just need your Notice roll and I'll carry on.

I've also edited my two previous posts slightly to make them a little clearer. I hope it helps! :)

With any luck, my next post will be from a fully-fledged-proper-actual-desktop-PC! :cool:

Friday

First Post
Again - apologies for delays guys - I had an interview this morning and I've been doing a lot of prep for it during the week.

Anyway, I shall have some posted in response and so on over the weekend - I haven't forgotten about you all!

By the by, I got the job :p so I'm rather chuffed and shall be supping rather a lot of wine this evening :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
20 houses per person for the tavern stay, so 60 houses is 60% of the knife.

With nothing buy D&D to compare it to: 2gp/night/person then the poisoned knife was only worth 10gp? Seems like we spent the night in a very expensive tavern or Goble is a cheap skate only paying us 300 houses so far. Our payment is barely covering our cost of spending the night in the city for 5 days. Heroes such as us need to find more lucrative employment I think. ;)

Might I offer a suggestion, instead of re-inventing the wheel, just work out your conversion calculation for gold pieces vs. houses and just steal everything from D&D or something. Certainly saves you a lot of work and keeps things in balance. ;)

Remove ads