• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male gamers: Weal or woe?

the last group I was the DM of was equal men and women; two married couples, one unattached guy, one unattached girl. Oh, and me, of course, the odd man out, like always... :erm:

Oryan77

Adventurer
Male gamers can be tough to deal with. I've solved all of my player problems by setting up mirrors around the table that are all angled to reflect my image. So all of my players look like me, but on 1 hand they never argue with me, and on the other hand, they are very handsome players.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Where the hell are all these female gamers? I have only gamed with three in about 17 years. There must be a secret society of women who play D&D somewhere near here.

Hidden deep in a jungle perhaps?

Actually most of the gamers out there are female, including, most likely, the ones you have played with. When the rare male gamer is found, the others often dress and act as a male in order to make him more comfortable. The hope is to gently nuture the male gamers so that they will feel accepted and secure. Once that is accomplished, the other gamers might reveal their true gender, but only if they feel he is capable of handling the shock. Yes, that's right; D&D is The Crying Game.

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
Actually most of the gamers out there are female, including, most likely, the ones you have played with. .

Really ? I should really think about getting a visa. then maybe, I could get laid someday. :)

Oh wait, I have forgotten about how the female players are like in my group. Best if I forget all about it.

Remove ads