Male Gendered Ursidae Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I...

Bravo.

I think this thread will get a lot more use really soon.
Thank you, thank you. I especially like how I opened with a ' and closed with a ". Classic.

I think so, too. Sp let's steer this into a bizarre conversation about cthulhu or something.

- Kemrain the [Evil].

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
Thank you, thank you. I especially like how I opened with a ' and closed with a ". Classic.

I think so, too. Sp let's steer this into a bizarre conversation about cthulhu or something.

- Kemrain the [Evil].
I'm not good with the horror stuff. A friend of mine ran a Cthulhu game and told me bits and pieces, but I've never done it myself.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I'm not good with the horror stuff. A friend of mine ran a Cthulhu game and told me bits and pieces, but I've never done it myself.
It's not my specialty either, but it's better than where I wanted to go with the conversation...

- Kemrain the Dirty, Dirty, Dirty...

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
It's not my specialty either, but it's better than where I wanted to go with the conversation...

- Kemrain the Dirty, Dirty, Dirty...
'More permissable' isn't the same as 'better'.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
'More permissable' isn't the same as 'better'.
True.

So I've recently started watchign American Dad, and it's AWSOME! It makes Family Guy look like sunday school!

I mean, male pregnancy, Carl Rove as the Devil, Stan milking an alien, an evil german fish.. and that's all in one episode! Definately a series to watch and bounce between laughing uncontrollably and wondering if you should be offended. Fantastic show.

- Kemrain the Enamored.

Jdvn1

Kemrain said:
True.

So I've recently started watchign American Dad, and it's AWSOME! It makes Family Guy look like sunday school!

I mean, male pregnancy, Carl Rove as the Devil, Stan milking an alien, an evil german fish.. and that's all in one episode! Definately a series to watch and bounce between laughing uncontrollably and wondering if you should be offended. Fantastic show.

- Kemrain the Enamored.
I thought American Dad was done by the same people as Family Guy.

I saw that episode too, but I don't watch the show that much. TV uses the wrong screen. :uhoh:

Kemrain

First Post
Ok, that bombed.

So, given that these threads are gendered, I figure we can have fun with that. Since the Driad thng came up last thread, I was wondering what other sorts of ways we have in RPG's to alter someone's sex.

- Kemrain the Interested.

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
Frukathka is catty.

What?

Shouldn't the thread title be Ursine?
Now it's official!

And, yeah, maybe. Or maybe Fru is playing a trick on you too...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Kemrain said:
True.

- Kemrain the Enamored.
But has it made you pee yourself yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads