• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Man on the Run OOC Thread

Animus

Explorer
[sblock=Drowned Hero/Qualos]
Your HP should be 40 (10 (level 1) + 18 (Levels 2-4) + 12 (con) )
[/sblock]

[sblock=Argent Silvermage/Solzend]
HP should be 20 (6 (level 1) + 8 (levels 2-3) + 6 (con) )

Here is what you have:
Handy Haversack
MW Light crossbow w/25 bolts
Wand Magic Missile (3rd level) (10 charges)
100 gp
2 gems (25gp each)
[/sblock]

ALL:

I just finished reviewing PCs. Those who are sblocked above need to make changes, everyone else looked fine to me. Will be resuming shortly.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Just a thought... If you all wantb the game to move forward... DO SOMETHING! :mad:

just saying you're characters have no interest leaves me to think this game is over. Am I correct in this?

Bront

The man with the probe
At the moment, we've been chased by the Dreaming Dark, the city guard, and the Drow. Poping our heads into a combat we can't tell anything about doesn't sound like a good idea, and we're waiting to find some direction to either stop our chasers or a better place to ihde.

Andor

First Post
Bront said:
At the moment, we've been chased by the Dreaming Dark, the city guard, and the Drow. Poping our heads into a combat we can't tell anything about doesn't sound like a good idea, and we're waiting to find some direction to either stop our chasers or a better place to ihde.

Yeah. that's pretty much where Aaron is coming from. We've made enemies of almost everyone we've met so far. Jumping into the middle of a brawl with no idea who the sides are or why they are fighting is just... not smart. Maybe some tiny clue what's going on here would help...

Animus

Explorer
Hey all,

Just an FYI. My current new residence is without internet access for the time being. The new job isn't so keen on sites like these, so things will be slow, but still moving, until I get net access at home. Hope you guys stick with me. I'm still interested in this thing.

Bront

The man with the probe
Sorry, I missed you guys when I droped most of the PbP stuff. I'll try to poke it along for now.

There was an absent thread around here somewhere.

Remove ads