• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Man on the Run OOC Thread

Bront

The man with the probe
I choose Yellow :)

And I sure hope so, otherwise combats will take a long time. I put mine in Sblocks to be put into order by the GM at the appropriate time :)

Animus

Explorer
Mathew Lankard said:
Can we post our actions out of initiative order? If we are taking attack actions should we just name a target and post a roll in the IC thread?

I don't see a problem with that.

Andor

First Post
OOC question: So we're just hanging out at the tavern? I imagine most of my stuff is back at the guild then. Is stormwrack the sort of city where one would normally cart around a shield on a trip to the tavern?

Animus

Explorer
Andor said:
OOC question: So we're just hanging out at the tavern? I imagine most of my stuff is back at the guild then. Is stormwrack the sort of city where one would normally cart around a shield on a trip to the tavern?

Stormreach is loose on the laws part. You'd be smart to have your combat gear with you ;).

Bront

The man with the probe
Stormreach is like a fairly large version of a small old west mining town, lots of people passing through looking for gold (artifacts), some more scrupulious than others.

Bront

The man with the probe
On Mat's note, I don't think we know each other beyond having happened to have found a table togeather.

Animus

Explorer
You know, I assumed that you were chumming around, and you might protect the person you were sitting wiht. If I assumed to much, I can take that action back...

Bront

The man with the probe
I think we're fine. Most people would strive to protect a pretty girl from bandits *flutter*

It was more just a "Do I know you beyond tonight?" question I think

Remove ads