D&D General Map I made this week

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
I’m beginning prep to run a new Mystara campaign and decided to make a map of my home game interpretation of the setting:

IMG_6301.jpeg

Took me the better part of three days and while there are numerous differences from canon, I’m very pleased with the overall result.

The map itself is quite large in real life. 27 x 34 inches grid paper (as I don’t have access to Hex-paper currently). Mix of colored pencils and pens.

Also, for some reason, I drew all the rivers in straight lines. Wasn’t really aware that I was doing it until it was all finished.

Enjoy!

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
What system are you using? edit: derp, probably 5e
Starting in Karameikos?
Any modules that you plan to use?
just curious B-)

Last edited:

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
What system are you using?

5e. Its the game system I like best.

Starting in Karameikos?

Depends on what nation the players want to start with, although I’ve already told them I won’t be starting them in either Hule or the Viper Tribe, because those two are the overt bad guy nations. Their PCs can originate from those nations as refugees if they want, but I definitely won’t be starting the PCs there.

Any modules that you plan to use?
just curious B-)

Sadly, the only Mystara-specific module I have is M3 Twilight Calling. Good module for worldbuilding off of, but rather more high-level than I need right now, so I’m gonna have to come up with my own.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
5e. Its the game system I like best.
If by some chance you don't already have this, I wanted to make you aware of it! It's a real labor of love on the part of the creator:

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
If by some chance you don't already have this, I wanted to make you aware of it! It's a real labor of love on the part of the creator:

Already have the PDF and am eagerly awaiting the DM’s version he’s currently working on.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads