Map Suggestions

Here is a map I did a few years ago of a shuttlecraft, what do you guys think about it?
Nice clean and easily understood and usable. Nice :)

Do have some questions....
  • what are the horizontal pods? Are those for sleeping/stasis? (I would not think a transport shuttle would have...)
  • Are the doors on the two storage cubes where teh sapce ships large enough to get out the suits? Why some suits in storage and other not?
  • Why are the two airlock doors dif? Is one an airlock and one just a hatch?

Thanks for sharing :)

Peter Saga

Villager
Nice clean and easily understood and usable. Nice :)

Do have some questions....
  • what are the horizontal pods? Are those for sleeping/stasis? (I would not think a transport shuttle would have...)
  • Are the doors on the two storage cubes where teh sapce ships large enough to get out the suits? Why some suits in storage and other not?
  • Why are the two airlock doors dif? Is one an airlock and one just a hatch?

Thanks for sharing :)
Hi, Here is some background information on the shuttle map. The one posted here is actually a modified version that I did a while back for a now-defunct e-zine titled "Sci Fi Max- issue #0" This version was modified by request for a friend's RPG release who wanted to use it for his publication. He wanted the stasis chambers incorporated on it and so on. He desired certain special modifications to accommodate his campaign etc. The original version actually had two rows of seats and so on. **Note this was the first map that I ever created just for the record" and you are correct regarding the doors on the storage chambers with the suits in them are two small. I believe the suits were added by my friend and the original had nothing in them, but you are right the suits are too big, the doors should have been modified or removed to access those suits in hindsight. On the airlocks, If I recall correctly one was a standard the larger one was for decontamination reasons. Seeing that you like maps and all, here is one that I did not to long ago which was published. Cartography | mysite

Remove ads