Pathfinder 1E [MapTool] Pathfinder Kingmaker Sunday 7-10 p.m. Mountain time

Elewan

First Post
One player needed for Kingmaker Adventure Path. Game time is 7-10 p.m. Mountain time on Sundays and cannot be changed.

We play using MapTool and GoogleTalk.

We had one player drop out. The other players have completed one game session. The current characters are a fighter, cavalier and a druid. The group could use an arcane spellcaster.

Two of the current players are new to RPG's, and we're all pretty new to MapTool.

The campaign is on Obsidian Portal. The wiki page has information on the house rules and character creation -- some of which is copied below.

Character Requirements

To play in this campaign you must submit the following items:

A legal character sheet
A paragraph describing the character’s appearance
A paragraph describing the character’s personality
A background containing at least three “plot grommets” as described in Campaign Type
A character portrait

Ability Scores

I have generated 20 sets of equivalent point-buy stats appropriate for the power level of the campaign. Roll a d20, give me the number and I’ll send you your stats. You may place them in any attribute you wish.

Races

The Core Races listed in the rule book are all available for play. You can ask me about other races, but they’re unlikely to be accepted.

Classes

All the core classes are available, as well as the base classes from the Advanced Players Guide except for Gunslinger.
Campaign Type

My campaigns tend to be character-centric. I expect that players will come up with an interesting character concept, a personality and a background. Players are required to come up with “plot grommets” — places for plot hooks to latch onto. This can be personal goals, mysteries, NPC relatives, organizations or just about anything that will draw the character into adventure and action. If there is some story element you want your character to encounter during the campaign, let me know and I will try to accommodate you.

Despite this focus on the characters, I will not be pulling punches as a game master. This is not a pure role-play game. Characters need to be capable party members who are willing to be part of a coordinated group. If your character isn’t worth the other characters keeping him around, he’s not welcome in the game. Please keep in mind that death and even the rare party wipe are very real possibilities in my campaign. Careful attention to battle tactics will be critical to survive tougher encounters.
Please feel free to contact me directly to express your interest. Post any questions about the game to this thread. Thanks!

Shayuri

First Post
Pathfinder chatroom game on Sunday evening...and Kingmaker, no less.

I have always been mightily intrigued with the concept of the Kingmaker path.

You're using the standard Pathfinder setting of Golarion, I take it? I've an idea for a sorceror that should hopefully fit in pretty well. Long time RPGer, and I've been using MapTools for quite awhile too, so no worries there.

I'll PM you more details shortly. Or do you prefer email?

-- Edit: Just realized what GoogleTalk is...thought it was chat, but it's voice. Regrettably, I'll have to withdraw mein interest. Best of luck to you guys though!

Last edited:

WikiFool

First Post
I've sent you a concept for a dwarf wizard that would ultimately enter the eldritch knight prestige class. Let me know if you have any questions.

dagent145

First Post
Hrmmm...been looking for a KM game to be honest :). If you still need another, shoot me a PM/EMail. I'll look over the site more when I get home and put together a concept then.

Remove ads