• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Maptools Thursday night 3.5E game

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I am running a D&D 3.5 War of the Burning Sky campaign on Thursday nights 9:30 - 12:30 EST, and am looking for an additional player. We use Maptools version 89. You would start at level 4, the current party is a Druid (no wild shape, going into Holt Warden), a Shaper Psion, and a guisarme-using Warblade/Fighter/Barb (planning to enter Dervish). You can create whatever you want, though I suppose the party could use a rogue type. And I'd definitely like it if someone were to play one of my created classes. The thread for the game with character creation info (and links to custom classes) is here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?345769-SotS-s-War-of-the-Burning-Sky-campaign

Please let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Updated recruitment post with more current info. I am looking for 1-2 more players, you would start at 4th level with 32 point buy. We are playing on this Thursday if you can make it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads