Mark Chance Is Back...Sort Of

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Salvete!

It's been a while since I've been here at EN World. It's been a rough year in the Chance Domain. Fortunately, things're looking up.

First, my year of un/underemployment has ended. I'm library coordinator at Aristoi Classical Academy in Katy, Texas. I've worked for the school's new principal before, and he's top-notch. Library coordinating isn't exactly my dream job, but it does get my kids into a good school and puts money in my checking account. It's also a good first step toward moving back into the classroom possibly next school year.

My Spes Magna Games PDFs are selling okay. I'm certainly not getting rich, but month-to-month, my business savings account grows some. By next summer, I ought to have enough money in it for a nice little vacation with the family.

My daughter Adrienne's asthma seems to finally be under control. After a short stay in the ICU, her doctor ramped up the effort meter. Extensive tests were performed and medicines were changed. We tore up carpet in the house, got rid of the curtains and other dust traps, et cetera. So far, we're hustling through allergy season with few complications.

I've been asked about my PbP games, about whether they're going to resume. To be honest, I doubt it. It's not impossible, but I've been gone so long, I just not sure how desirable (or feasible) the idea is. Also, right now, I'm not sure I have the time.

Anyhoo, that's my life in a nutshell.

Remove ads