• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mark of the Wyrm

Jemal

Adventurer
"Or perhaps he was lieing about even making it. Or perhaps he WANTED you to have it for some reason. Or perhaps He'll teach Grogan to tap dance." Kevin shook his head, smiling "We should definitely look for this gnome and find out what he has to say. DO you know where he is?"

Bloodcookie

Explorer
Tharune said:
Ashchenon shrugs. "Not much more to tell. He wasn't exactly looking to sell the sword- I, ah, convinced him to do so. As to why he made a sword as long as himself, that was part of the rambling... he said something about how magic items were made with some investment by the maker... not money, he said, when I pressed him. But that this sword did not have that kind of price. He wasn't terribly attached to it, which makes me wonder how many other things he's made."

Looking somewhat uncomfortable, Carfal says, "I mean no disrespect, Lord, but could you please put my mind at ease that, if we do find this fellow, you do not intend to... coerce him in any way?"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Logan

OOC: I'm sorry, couldn't post for several days.

Backdated: What would exact powers you could identify be? Obviously healing doesn't work too often. What other powers the sword has?

Current:
Lord, I think you should be careful of handling and even having the sword close as it may be intended for you and gnome just a ruse that didn't make the sword but just delivered it.

Also, if he was unknown before; you know, he just appeared and now disappeared; you should consider a possibilty that someone was using some kind of disguise mundane or magical, just for this occasion.

If there is no more info to be had, I suggest we travel along the last known route gnome was seen on and in the morning we
(indicates Carfal and himself) try some divinations to see if we can uncover some clue about gnomes whereabouts.

Redclaw

First Post
When the conversation swings around to searching for the gnome, Garren finally perks up and pays close attention. It won't be easy to follow such old tracks, physical or social. Truly, Lord Aschernon, any details the gnome might have mentioned during your...convincing discussion...might help us find him.

Tharune

First Post
Ooc

I'm sorry, guys. Work has gotten crazy the past week or two, and I just can't
seem to get back to play. I'll have to end it here.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Good Luck!

Awww... That's too bad. Thanks for letting us know. ;)
I hope that crazy is good. :)

If you decide to start it up again let me know.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Continuing

Do you have plans for continuing when business gets easier? Or should we just scratch everything?

Hope you continue this.

Oh, and also, would you consider sending me adventure path (if it's homebrew) or it's reference. If and when I get time enough (planned around February next year when we finish a big project) I might simply continue this or start another (if others dissapear or lose interest).

I have one adventure idea, but no time (yet) to detail it enough for DMing :(

Last edited:

Remove ads