Mars Returns?? Too good to be true??

Screamwhip

First Post
From Adamant's Website: "Our long-awaited roleplaying game of Planetary Romance, MARS, is under way again, and will be released in December!"

Is this really true? Or is outdated news from last year that was never changed?

redkobold

Explorer
Make that three. Christmas is getting close. Are you still on schedule? Tell us a little about the mechanics like combat or give us the table of contents. Is it based on d20 Modern? Will it have a bestiary and gadgets section? Will there be other related Mars releases or web support?

Inquiring minds want to know!

GMSkarka

Explorer
lyonstudio said:
Make that three. Christmas is getting close. Are you still on schedule? Tell us a little about the mechanics like combat or give us the table of contents. Is it based on d20 Modern? Will it have a bestiary and gadgets section? Will there be other related Mars releases or web support?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Well, it looks as thought it's probably going to be bumped to January -- I'd rather make sure it's done right, rather than rush it out to meet the Christmas rush.

That said, to answer your questions:

1) based on d20 Modern (with bits of Open Content from sources like Mongoose's CONAN, especially in combat)

2) Yes, it has a Bestiary and a section on Strange Science

3) It will be a fully supported line.

You can grab the free preview (which includes an overview of several races, a sample advanced class and a full-color map) right here at the ENWorld Download Shop.

redkobold

Explorer
Woo Hoo! My christmas money is burning a hole in my pocket.

Fully supported? What are other material are you considering for the line? General is good if you cannot be specific.

Kevin

GMSkarka

Explorer
lyonstudio said:
Fully supported? What are other material are you considering for the line? General is good if you cannot be specific.

Adventures, to begin with. Beyond that, we'll be listening to what the fans want.

Remove ads