• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel Avengers, 1889 [Full]

Jemal

Adventurer
Damn, a thousand feet eh?

SO how far did we figure Hulk could throw me?
Is it Time for a pitch since Hulk can't see Wrecker, and Thunderball's so far away, or should I start banging mook's heads together?

Jemal

Adventurer
last I asked him, he said he's been sick & Busy and will be updating his games 'soon'.
/hijack

And on inspection, It appears Hulk can throw me 2,500'... if he wants.

Elric

First Post
Jemal said:
Damn, a thousand feet eh?

SO how far did we figure Hulk could throw me?
Is it Time for a pitch since Hulk can't see Wrecker, and Thunderball's so far away, or should I start banging mook's heads together?

Hulk can throw you 2500 feet, from what I remember. And that's before he gets really angry, in which case he can throw you almost 10 miles!

Redclaw

First Post
Elric said:
Redclaw- maybe Justice can extend his Flight to cover Captain Britania. Although you might be out of range after your action, so nevermind in that case :)

Your movement speed is your speed with a move action. We seem to be using the approximation 1 mph= 10 feet per round, though as you noted 1 mph= 8.8 feet per round is the exact calculation. So you can move 1000 feet as a move action.
Thanks for the confirmation, Elric. I would have tried to bring someone with, but I didn't want to risk him getting away. I was hoping to suggest delaying to Shayuri so she could fly along with me, but the Widow seemed to manage. :D

hero4hire

Explorer
Karl Green said:
I know H4H said in the past the Tuesdays are not good for him, so if people want to post for Round 5, please do... I can NPC him for a round :D

Yes tuesdays are bad. :(

Jump in water after wrecker, All-out 5 power attack 5 the wrecker for me please. HP to reroll if need be.

Sorry wish I had time to actually write a post but duty (baby) calls! :confused:

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
OK I have to go back and re-check Hero Points again... if you could post what you THINK you have here...

Also everyone gains +1 XP that you can spend now or save for later. You are going to get a the bulk at the end of the adventure, but if you have something small you want now...

Remove ads