• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masks of Nyarlathotep [OOC]

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Just waiting on people to update and level their characters. Shapermc is in the middle of a move but he should be back soon.

I don't know about Krug though. I haven't heard from him on weither he wants to play or not and I have posted in a couple of places that he should have seen. I will give him a few more days and if I don't hear from him I will let Maerdwyn take his slot.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Sorry about my recent lack of activity, I've been caught up with a number of things in recent days and will get to updating Hamish. It may take me a little longer than I'd like is all. :(

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Festy_Dog said:
Sorry about my recent lack of activity, I've been caught up with a number of things in recent days and will get to updating Hamish. It may take me a little longer than I'd like is all. :(

No problem! I am just happy as can be that your interested in getting this game started backup. I'm not going anywhere. :D

YS

Yellow Sign

Explorer
I haven't heard from Krug but I will leave a slot open for him if he ever wants to join.

But I am also going to let Maerdwyn into the game. If he wants to play that is.

YS

Remove ads