• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Master Tools Summer Release

MonkeyBoy

First Post
saw it.

went "enh"

moved on...

too much vapor in that ware by now, and too little left of the product to be worth more than "enh".

gregweller

First Post
I know that this is probably a silly question, but I wonder if Master Tools will support CoC d20 or Spycraft? With PCGen support for these games in the works, it just seems that Master Tools falls further and further behind. And what about PDA support? With the PCGen viewer for the PocketPC available now, it even Master Tools seems even more irrelevant.

MonkeyBoy

First Post
yes, on the left hand you have PCgen, with too much data for any normal human to use all at once :)

on the right hand you have MT, with the PHB, DMG and MM.

the only thing in MT's favour as far as i can see, is that it will be likely to run a LOT faster than PCgen. But then doing 1/10 or less of the job, and costing money, who cares???

(it does make me think dark thoughts about what i'd do to the competition that was using non-ogl data, were i in posession of the only wholly legal, yet weakest contender for the char-gen crown...)

Remove ads