• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Matrix Reloaded: Restaurant Scene

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
MarauderX said:
I don't recall that from the restaurant scene. Did anyone do a Death from Above in that scene?

I was talking about the Revolutions trailer of course. But no, no Death From Aboves there either.

Last edited:

Eosin the Red

First Post
kengar said:
If you personally aren't *physically* born in the US, you are not "natural born." and therefore don't qualify. This is as the above has been explained to me by more than one lawyer.

Not to return to hijack, but this is untrue.

Natural born means:

A. Born to a US citizen anywhere in the world (which is why children of GI's are always considered citizens until they give up that right)

B. Born within the teritorial boundries of the USA, irrespective of other origin. This means that if your mother was on an airplane that stopped for a layover but she did not have a visa and she went into labor, you would still be a "natural born" US citizen.

Both of these are in opposition to the only other kind of legal citizen, the naturalized citizen.

This issue cropped up for McCain and Barry Goldwater - who were both born outside of the US. It has never went to the high courts for ruling but the two men still ran for president.

Remove ads