• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature] MnM The Academy

Earlier in the hallway:
"I'm sorry that's happened to you, your life sounds rough. Tell me though, what's keeping you here? You can walk through walls, what could S.H.I.E.L.D possibly have on you that's forced you to stay so long against your will?" Alisson says, pointing out a possible flaw in Ghost's story, her voice inflecting so that it sounds less like an accusation and more like an honest want for clarification.

---

In Everyman's office:

Alisson hangs around in the back, watching with poorly concealed interest. This will be an interesting match. I wonder if I'll have to fight Ghost or Trina, or if they'll fight each other...we do have an odd number of people.

perivas

First Post
Sandlot begins by unleashing a volley of energy balls, aimed at Sam!

OOC: Attack with energy blast, rapid shot, +3 damage (kinetic/stun also), +10 to hit. Ready for deflection +8 (+10 vs. energy), reflect at Sam.

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
Sandlot's balls make contact with Samual's chest however they just harmlessly hit the floor with a dull thud. Samual's unleased blast goes wild and hits the floor leaving a strange looking mark on the carpet.

Samnell

Explorer
Pate Pot Pete said:
Sandlot's balls make contact with Samual's chest however they just harmlessly hit the floor with a dull thud. Samual's unleased blast goes wild and hits the floor leaving a strange looking mark on the carpet.

Sam tries another blast.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads