• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature] MnM The Academy

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
As the duel progresses several things happen at once, the wall collapses with a lound CRASH, and three people are standing where the wall used to be, one of them is a basket-ball player sized albino wearing what look like work-out clothes and holding an AK-47, one is a beautiful 20 something girl with her hand on fire and wearing a skintight shirt and jeans. The last one Envy recognizes as one of her friends from the orphanage except that he is flying and looks much bigger and stronger, also his clothes look like archiac chainmail. Once this happens alarm klaxtons sound and Everyman's left arm glowed white and a lance of energy shot out of it towards the albino, the albino was hit in the chest and grunted but seemed realitivly fine. Everman yells "Take them down! Take them down!" he then deactivates Samual's and Rickies collars.

Samnell

Explorer
Pate Pot Pete said:
Everman yells "Take them down! Take them down!" he then deactivates Samual's and Rickies collars.

Sam starts in shock that quickly gives way to excitement, enjoying the rush as his powers return at full-force. His skin flushes glossy white and blue sparks dance around his arms. That's a right fine gun you've got there. He smiles and rolls his shoulders as he feels the lines of electromagnetic force running through the barrel, so smooth and straight in his mind. His consciousness flows over them and he guides the lines and the metal they define in a curve, pointing up towards the ceiling.

[OOC: Uses electromagnetic control's telekinesis effect to bend the gun's barrel upwards, if I can do that. If not, Sam just tries to rip it out of the gunman's hands and bring it over to him. Electromagnetic control +8. Also has Impervious Protection +6.]

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Trina panics for a moment and then brings herself under control. This is more like it... She moves toward the trio and relaxes the constant control she must hold over her powers. As the heat & flames build up around her, she smiles.

"Bad luck for you three, I've been dying to cut loose since yesterday!"

OOC: Move as far as I can toward the trio & activate my Energy Field.

ARG: can anyone provide links to the Rogue's Gallery?

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
As the gun goes flying out of the albinos hand towards Sam, he blinks in suprise but does nothing. He then says in a southern drawl "Good trick ya got there sparky, but heres my trick. And it is a lot better den yas." As he says this sharp spikes come out of his wrists, elbows, and knees. "Oh, ya I forgot, Raven told me you'd try 'dat so here." The gun then blows up making everyman flinch in suprise, but not harming Sam. "Oh don' worry dat you ain't hurt. But I think you find that you have a little control issue now" As he says this you feel you powers going strangly out of wack and you pull Trina into the wall. As Trina hits she manages to avoid taking any real damge but it doe hurt a lot. The 20 something flamer shoots a jet of flame towards Everyman but he ducks and fires a energy bolt at her. She looks dazed when the bolt hits but shakes off the attack. The big guy in chainmail. Moves towards Samual saying nothing.

Samnell

Explorer
Pate Pot Pete said:
"Oh don' worry dat you ain't hurt. But I think you find that you have a little control issue now" As he says this you feel you powers going strangly out of wack and you pull Trina into the wall. As Trina hits she manages to avoid taking any real damge but it doe hurt a lot.

Hey, those are MY powers you're mucking with!

The big guy in chainmail. Moves towards Samual saying nothing.

Here's hoping he can't keep his grip on my powers...At any rate, great conductor there. Sam builds up a charge in his eyes and blasts blue electricity at the guy in chainmail.

OOC: Electricity Control +8, Impervious Protection +6.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads