• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MD-DC-VA Gaming Day Game Signup! New Games Added

der_kluge

Adventurer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Tough choices for both slots. Give me:

Morning: Table 1 HARP with die_kluge
Afternoon: Table 1 Spycraft with Psion

So you're going to be able to go to this gameday after all? I remember you being on the fence...

threshel

First Post
More Players for MnM!

Please sign-up the following:

Bretbo
Nubis Ra
Part one of the MnM game.

and

Bretbo
Nubis Ra
Part two of the MnM game.

Also, Xath, did you get my updated description? I sent it on the 28th, I think. It has a little more detail, doesn't misspell "nazi," and adds that preference will be given to those that want to play both parts.

Also, is there a particular reason why I'm moving from table 2 in the morning to table 4 in the afternoon? It would be so much easier if we could just stay at one table.

:)
Thanks,
J

Xath

Moder-gator
threshel said:
Also, Xath, did you get my updated description? I sent it on the 28th, I think. It has a little more detail, doesn't misspell "nazi," and adds that preference will be given to those that want to play both parts.

Also, is there a particular reason why I'm moving from table 2 in the morning to table 4 in the afternoon? It would be so much easier if we could just stay at one table.

:)
Thanks,
J

I got your updated description, and I thought I used it...I'll go double check that.

As for the table numbers, you don't actually have to move. We won't know actual table numbers until a bit closer to the game day, but I won't make you schlep your stuff around. :)

thud13x

First Post
I'd like to sign up for:

Morning: M is for Murder

and for the afternoon, I am waiting on the d20 Modern game...

Thanks,

Nik

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads