• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Me vs. Scar(Rathan)! Judge Ciaran!

Tenma Hunter

First Post
A cat eared boy no older then 20 stood in front of an arena. He looked around at the many fighters.

He yelled out a challenged. "Will any one fight me that is no stronger then a white belt?!" he yelled loud enough to be heard from quite a distance. He waited for someone's reply...

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
I shall cat boy...... I am not much past your rank as white belt and would like to test my new powers.... will you accept me as your opponent???

Scar the Swamp Lizard
Thug 0
1/0
Sig Style: Lizard
Gang Member: Swamp
Dirty Trick
Yen: 1

Tenma Hunter

First Post
yes I will...
But you will be of no true challenged for

I find your friend to be diseased, your plantation to be dilapidated, and your defense to be bad.

(We need a judge)

My stats:
Name: Kuroneko Tenma, the Half-Cat Demon
Record: 0-0
Powers: n/a
Items: n/a
Yen: n/a

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
An old fellow in a silken kimono totters over, followed by a chubby lad with an armful of flags.

"I will judge this match, if you have no objection."

Rathan

First Post
"you my unworthy opponent.... will be no match for me......"

I find your brother to be rude, your business to be rotted, and your weapon to be pathetic.

OOC: if I win insults I want a four flag standard speed match

Ciaran

First Post
"Rathan's insult is superior on all levels; by his wish, this shall be a four-flag speed match. The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the heavens north of the Imperial Palace on the morning of the rat."

Rathan

First Post
OOC: No Tenma... I have what is called a Dirty Trick.... if your opponent has either sneaky or dirty trick... he or she goes last untill they are used..... now..if you also had a dirty trick.. the higher ranked warrior would go first.... but seeing as you don;t have powers right now... you go first untill I use my dirty trick...:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads