• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Me vs. Scar(Rathan)! Judge Ciaran!

Rathan

First Post
*Scar calls apon the mist of the swamps to dull tenma's senses.... then scar leaps over his opponents attack only to deliver a kick to the back of his head on the way by....*

The crane leaps in the midst of the labyrinth; dodges the quickening of the rodent!

Ciaran

First Post
"Both fighters cleverly defend against their opponent's attack. Scar's attack has a finer sound, while Tenma's exhibits greater offensive power. But Tenma makes good use of the day; point to Tenma."

One flag Tenma, zero flags Scar.

Rathan

First Post
*Scar uses his crushing Northstar fist attack to obliterate Tenma......*

The northstar obliterates the temple; absorbs the punch of the club!

Tenma Hunter

First Post
Tenma stands below Scar and jumps up in the air to cut Scar. At the same time he is in a dodging stance to dodge any other air born(correct?) attacks.

The rat stands underneath the heavens and cuts NorthGuard Keep; parries the energy of the mountain!

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
“Tenma employs an unusual but effective technique; it is natural for earth-born creatures to stand beneath the heavens, and it takes great power to cut NorthGuard Keep. But when one stands beneath the heavens, one is vulnerable to the might of falling stars. Point to Scar.”

One flag Scar, one flag Tenma.

(Note: Tenma should go first until Scar uses up his Dirty Trick.)

Rathan

First Post
*Scar uses his chilling foot attack to cut Tenma to the bone.....*

The blizzard cuts the cliff; avoids the tempest of the bird!

Ciaran

First Post
"Scar has the stronger attack, but Tenma makes better use of synergy; in the deep ocean, the tsunami drifts, only to unleash its devastating power once it reaches the coast. Further, Tenma employs an apt defense against Scar's snowstorm attack. Point to Tenma."

Two flags Tenma, one flag Scar.

Tenma Hunter

First Post
Sorry I took so long. This site didn't work for me. I am sorry for the wait.

Tenma makes a power slash that was just a distraction for the real attack. Tenma attacks Scar in a powerful fury of slashes and kicks.

The crab slaughters the forest; conceals the thrust of the flower!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads