Meepo's Story Hour [NEWS! 6-19-02]

Malachai_rose

First Post
Meepo !!!

Just wanted to drop in and say, plz for the love of all thats holy post more meepo :D Hehe just hadn't seen the little rugrat around the boards in a few weeks and with the demise of Doc's story hour we all desperately need everyones favorite wannabe Dragon Disciple to post more of his amazing story ;) Well anyways just wanted to let ya know that Meepo (and your great story hour) have not been forgotten.

Samnell

Explorer
kaboom said:
Why doesn't Meepo go into explosves?

Would you want to be carrying around explosives with a bunch of stupid humans who have established that they have death wishes? I think not. :)

Faithful readers, in two weeks my classes will be over for the summer and I'm going to see about making some more nice. Possibly I'll start plying you with the adventures of one Milo Mellancot as well, in a new thread. Here's a teaser:

"Oh, how wonderful it is to feel the tentacles squirming and sliding in my brain again! After so long without I had feared I would never know their enlightening presence again. I can feel them pressing up against the backs of my ears and eyes. Perhaps one glorious day they will burst out."

Samnell

Explorer
Yay, Meepo's back! And the peasants doth rejoiced!

If you rejoice for another two weeks you'll even be in the market for an update. ;)

What is this about Milo Mellancot? It sounds like some sort of twisted CoC story hour.

Milo might spawn a new story hour. He has to live a bit longer before I get confident about it. I also have to find out if I can write about him sustainably and decide how to format the thing.

As for Milo himself, consider him a hopeless romantic.

Samnell

Explorer
No, this isn't an update. Sorry, I just don't have the time.

It is good news, though!

Some of you who've been around this thread forever might remember Cezmail, Burble's player. Cez dropped out of sight last fall due to some personal issues. He was a reader of a great many story hours in his day and I used to get asked about him a lot.

Well I've heard from him today. He says he's doing much better now and asked me to say hello for him. :)

Remove ads