Meepo's Story Hour [NEWS! 6-19-02]

cezmail

First Post
We live on- if only in memory and deeds

Well folks, after a long absence, I am back on the boards, and just wanted to say at the conclusion of our game that the group will continue, though in a new and different world and enviroment. Burble died with his loyal friend. Just let this be a lesson folks, never, NEVER piss of a dragon when Pat is the DM. : )

Thanks for reading and enjoying our times in the last days and year.

Charlie aka Burble

Samnell

Explorer
Rousing Fox said:
Too bad. RIP, Meepo. End of a long journey. Maybe we'll have the chronicle one day ?

Part of the problem is that I'm not writing from memory. I have an immense backlog of archived email that I go through to generate each story post. It's a lot of work. Writing what Meepo's thinking is actually pretty easy. Getting events in sequence and giving the other guys dialog isn't.

The group's going out with new PCs to start Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (winner of the Wulf Ratbane Slutty Whore of the Story Hours award!), though. I may get a story hour out of that. If I can stay atop it the backlog wouldn't be so big.

Last edited:

Old One

First Post
Re: We live on- if only in memory and deeds

cezmail said:
Well folks, after a long absence, I am back on the boards, and just wanted to say at the conclusion of our game that the group will continue, though in a new and different world and enviroment. Burble died with his loyal friend. Just let this be a lesson folks, never, NEVER piss of a dragon when Pat is the DM. : )

Thanks for reading and enjoying our times in the last days and year.

Charlie aka Burble

Charlie!

Great to see you back...

Hope all is well with you, though I am sorry to hear about the demise of Burble and everyone's favorite "make nice" kobold. Looking forward to your new adventures!

~ Old One

cezmail

First Post
Re: Re: We live on- if only in memory and deeds

Thanks Old One and all others for the welcome back. yeah I had some ups and downs in the past and it seems a shame that I get back into the stride of being in the game again just to see us all killed. But I have a nice new character for the new game and am working on details with God and other players. Pat is all psyched with the Silver Marches material he is using for the new game, and it is cool having a chance to play in an area I know little about.

Burble will be missed, and he will live on in the after-life, with Burble at his back. We shall see how well he " Makes Nice " with them darn ghosts and spirits. :)

Old One said:

Charlie!

Great to see you back...

Hope all is well with you, though I am sorry to hear about the demise of Burble and everyone's favorite "make nice" kobold. Looking forward to your new adventures!

~ Old One

Samnell

Explorer
Re: Re: Re: We live on- if only in memory and deeds

cezmail said:
Burble will be missed, and he will live on in the after-life, with Burble at his back. We shall see how well he " Makes Nice " with them darn ghosts and spirits. :)

Meepo looks up at Pholtus's towering form and leans over to Burble, "Meepo say wait until dark. Then cut throat and steal sword."

cezmail

First Post
Meepo in the afterlife

Burble, looking at the Blinding One, nods carfully. " Yeap. I will kill him and you can look out for his Paladin Thurston. "

Samnell said:

Meepo looks up at Pholtus's towering form and leans over to Burble, "Meepo say wait until dark. Then cut throat and steal sword."

Remove ads