[MEG] Exclusive look at our new line "The Player's Advantage"

BlackFalconKY

First Post
Store Date

From my last conversation with Doug, we are on track to hit the channels mid to late October. Depending on how fast your local stores order, I'd expect it to be available everywhere in November.

Charles

Mystic Eye

First Post
Argent said:

I was just at you web site and have $20.00 (plus tax and shipping ans handleing) to burn. Where are the books?

Player's Advantage will not be available for pre-order for about 3 weeks or so. I assume that is what you were after!

Thanks for checkin it out so early.

Staffan

Legend
I might have sounded a bit harsh in my original post. It's just that there are already lots of books on the market that cater to specific classes, so if one wants to compete with those one has to make sure one stands out among the competition (either that, or being the first one on the market). I'll make sure to check reviews of this series as they come in. They sound neat, but then again I wouldn't expect the book's writer to make a post saying "Don't bother with this book because it sucks." (again, not saying it does suck, just that I take what the company and writer says with a pinch of salt).

Here's hoping it will be the start of a great series of books :)

Napftor

Explorer
Staffan said:
I might have sounded a bit harsh in my original post. It's just that there are already lots of books on the market that cater to specific classes, so if one wants to compete with those one has to make sure one stands out among the competition (either that, or being the first one on the market). I'll make sure to check reviews of this series as they come in. They sound neat, but then again I wouldn't expect the book's writer to make a post saying "Don't bother with this book because it sucks." (again, not saying it does suck, just that I take what the company and writer says with a pinch of salt).

Here's hoping it will be the start of a great series of books :)

Staffan (and others), you have no need for concern when you have a great an author as Charles leading the way. From co-writing/editing many Mystic Eye products to fashioning the OGC goodness of the new Dogs of War pdf's, to getting on board other companies Open Calls, this guy has been everywhere and knows his stuff. I'm not sure there's more than one or two books that I've worked on where Charles has not been involved as well! And he's a nice guy to boot. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads