• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[MEG] The Deep Map: Wow!!

Mystic Eye

First Post
Deep shipping next Monday

Hi folks,

The Deep will begin shipping to distributors next monday. Also, direct pre-orders will go out that day from our on-line store.

MEG Hal

First Post
Mystic Eye said:
Hi folks,

The Deep will begin shipping to distributors next monday. Also, direct pre-orders will go out that day from our on-line store.

Our online store has them virtually "back in stock" so you can pre-order them, but retailers should be able to start getting pre-orders as well so don't be shy, take your campaign to a new level by taking it below!

Aeolius

Adventurer
MEG Hal said:
...don't be shy, take your campaign to a new level by taking it below!

So, whose going to start a "The Deep" web-ring? Seriously, though, I would hate to see the momentum for undersea games, caused by the release of "The Deep", begin to fade. I have message-boards set up at lobi.com/bpaa (my game is message-based). Perhaps I shall set up a new topic for discussion of undersea D&D. I also have a java chat room over there, if the momentum builds enough to warrant scheduling regular meetings.

(and yes, I already checked; www.livingseas.com was already taken). ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads