Meloncov's Sci-Fi Illustrations

Meloncov

First Post
pogre said:
I hope your players enjoy these amazing images. How do you use them in the game?

Well, I finally got to start the campaign this weekend (finals and people being out of town had delayed it for a long time). All of the images were loaded on the campaign website, in the hopes that people would look at them before hand and be able to conjure an image when I described a ship. Additionally, I showed all of the players the 3-D model of the ship pre-game and pointed out the shuttles/weapons/warp dribe/ ect. Finally, before they encountered the only other ship they would that day, I called a break, and when they returned, I had an image of the ships they were facing on my computer screen.

Additionally, I am hoping to put together a book of house rules which I will illustrate with these images.

Meloncov

First Post
missleboat.JPG

wmasters

First Post
You know, I'm relatively new to Enworld and I'm still finding new story hours and new art threads to look at. I'm consistently amazed by the standard of both. I'm incredibly jealous of your talent (my sister got the art genes, I don't have the patience for it). Absolutely stunning.

Meloncov

First Post
wmasters said:
You know, I'm relatively new to Enworld and I'm still finding new story hours and new art threads to look at. I'm consistently amazed by the standard of both. I'm incredibly jealous of your talent (my sister got the art genes, I don't have the patience for it). Absolutely stunning.

Thanks.

This one isn't quite done (I'm not satisfied with the texturing) but I wanted to show it off:
assaulttransport.jpg

assaulttransport4.jpg

Meloncov

First Post
I've been working on animating some of my models, so no new image today and proably not the next few days.

If people want, I could try and post the works in progress. If not, it might be a while before I post anything new here.

Remove ads