• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Merged] "We're back!" Threads

Nothing to help the PbP folks of course, but for those posting homebrew content the lesson is - brew it at home first and then post a copy here. Don't rely on this to be the repository. (A bunch of stuff has also disappeared from Downloads too :( )

For sure, copy your pbp to a word doc often too! As an IT type I back up my pc to an external NAS and to two different online storage sites. Anything less than World War Three and my data should be ok ;)

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
For sure, copy your pbp to a word doc often too! As an IT type I back up my pc to an external NAS and to two different online storage sites. Anything less than World War Three and my data should be ok ;)

I hope you were touching wood when you said that...! Have you seen the state of the world?! ;)

Corwin

Explorer
Well, my google-fu is strong enough. Anyone who doesn't know how, and who wants me to take a crack at finding a cache of a particularly important lost thread, give me its title (or as close as you can recall). If its out there, I can find it for you.

nexalis

Numinous Hierophant
Wow, back to level 1 after almost hitting level 6. I haven't been level drained like this since the Great Wight Orgy of `87. Don't ask.

Last edited:

I'm not going to lie: I didn't even realise that this forum had levels.

For the record: I ban multiclassing. I blame multiclassed characters for breaking this forum. Must have been a Rogue1/Sorc1,Fighter3 wot did it.

Remove ads