• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Merged] "We're back!" Threads

Shasarak

Banned
Banned
I thought for a second that WotC had taken over and continued with their forum closing ways. ;)

Good to see the forums back!

Benji

First Post
Good to see Morrus And crew back! I still hold on to the belief that this was a roundabout way to make sure that all of Blackrook's offensive posts where forever stricken from the forum and we never had to read them again. Probably lost at least a level, ah well, it's no worse that I get in most campaigns! It occurs to me if we all get Xp for talking, are we all digital bards?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I don't run a messageboard, but I assume this reflects poorly on the company that's supposed to be handling your backups. Do you get reimbursed for them basically deleting 4 months of your website?

I'll be sure to fine myself! :)

Do we need to reupload things like ZEITGEIST adventures?

Are there any missing? I think only one came out in the last 3 months?

Lanliss

Explorer
Good to see Morrus And crew back! I still hold on to the belief that this was a roundabout way to make sure that all of Blackrook's offensive posts where forever stricken from the forum and we never had to read them again. Probably lost at least a level, ah well, it's no worse that I get in most campaigns! It occurs to me if we all get Xp for talking, are we all digital bards?

I don't know who Blackrook is... but I am only in the 5E area, and then only certain threads in that.

pukunui

Legend
Well, my google-fu is strong enough. Anyone who doesn't know how, and who wants me to take a crack at finding a cache of a particularly important lost thread, give me its title (or as close as you can recall). If its out there, I can find it for you.
How do you access different pages in a web cache? So like, I've lost quite a few posts from my campaign recap threads, and I can find a web cache version of them, but if I click on a different page (because the threads are quite long, they've got more than one page, and in the web cached version, I'm not logged in, so there are even more pages), it takes me to the live enworld site instead of the cached version of that other page, so I can't get all my lost posts.

Benji

First Post
I don't know who Blackrook is... but I am only in the 5E area, and then only certain threads in that.

Was. He got booted like five days before the crash because he was very rude. It was a joke. Not, I suspect, that much of a good one. Excitement got the better of me,

Lanliss

Explorer
Was. He got booted like five days before the crash because he was very rude. It was a joke. Not, I suspect, that much of a good one. Excitement got the better of me,

I figured it was someone who got banned, since the moderators don't allow a lot of offensive stuff. I just meant I had never seen the name. What area did he post in, when he was on?

BoldItalic

First Post
Wilberforce the Revised gazed upon the diamond-studded miniature he held in his hand. It was a perfect model of the arch-beholder he had been tracking with relentless zeal for four moons past, here, in the Forest of En. "Know ye," he proclaimed to the assembled Conclave, "that Aberrations of this ilk are my sworn enemies for am I not 6th level with the Greater Favored Enemy class feature?

"You are wasting your time," growled a green-clad archer from across the clearing, stepping forth into the light of the camp fire.

Wilberforce narrowed his eyes. "So, Umbarth the Unreconstructed. You honor us with your presence at last?" The forest fell silent. The birds and the beasts sensed the enmity between these two.

"Your search is folly. Your efforts are in vain," sneered Umbarth. He held aloft a staff of amberwood that glowed with an eldritch light. It was a Staff of Time Reversal. "With one word of command, I can unmake your petty efforts and the past four moons will have never been." He flourished the staff and the enclave drew back, aghast. This was forbidden magic that Umbarth wielded.

"So, I always suspected you of multiclassing," said Wilberforce coldly. "Do you deny that you have taken levels in Warlock? What evil master do you serve?"

In answer, Umbarth spake but a single arcane word and vanished. The sun and moon flickered in the sky. For days, Wilberforce was insensible and knew nothing. When he awoke, it was last May.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads