• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Howdy all,

I was just looking at the Successfull Story Hour thread in the general forum and Destan posted something that got me thinking, and feeling a little guilty. He said that as a whole we story hour writers could improve in the area of responding to the reader feedback we get in our threads. I think he is absolutely right, and while I can't respond to every bump, I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you who have read and posted on this thread. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and encouragement, it brightens my day and does wonders for my confidence as a writer.

So from me to you a very heartfelt thank you.

Dirge

OurManMute

First Post
ThoughtBubble said:
Ahem. So does this mean that there's an open spot for our favorite ex-wizard to grab? 'Cause Pyrak's going to be real lucky if he ever gets up.

Yes, I'd very much like to see what Gemnez and Hazergal are up to now, especially if Pyrax isn't coming back anymore.

Keep up the good work, Blackdirge. We wants more, preciousss...

Vor'en Kurn

First Post
My guess is the devils will sort of stare dumbly while Grimclaw drags his master back home. With their leader gone, the devil's won't have a clue.

I wonder, though, if Pyrak will survive long enough to move again. Depends on how nasty that poison is.

gloomymarshes

First Post
Oohh.. good point. I didn't even think about that yet. There might be 2 dead arch-fiends today after all! I think as soon as the daemons realize Pyrak is paralyzed, theyre gonna attack him en masse. Wonder what happens to fiend bleeder though...

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
OurManMute said:
Yes, I'd very much like to see what Gemnez and Hazergal are up to now, especially if Pyrax isn't coming back anymore.

Keep up the good work, Blackdirge. We wants more, preciousss...

Well your wish is my command. The next installment will be all about Hazergal and Gemnez. I'm gonna leave you guys hanging for a little bit with the whole Pyrak thing, you know to build dramatic tension and all. ;)

Thanks for reading

Dirge

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads