Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Blackridge, I don't want to take away thunder from you on your own thread, but it was your thread that renewed my interest in writing and pogre and Ghostknight that made me realize that I am running out of time if I want to continue, so, hope you don't mind, but I am placing a link below to the thread I just made.

I know it is a bit cheesy to do so:heh: , but I feel that these two people, and yourself, have given me enough inspiration to write again, so maybe you may be interested in reading it.:eek:

Good twist, talking about your story now, kind of expected in a kind of hollywood, no one ever dies kind of way, but very devious and entertaining. I love a good demon tale, but I would like to hear more about the wizard that cheated death.:D
http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=95063

"Hey, you there, fetch me that gem encrusted skull from amongst that pile of bone and ash." - Robillard to his Half-Ogre henchmen.
"Duh, OK." - Last words from Grogg, son of Grogg, as he reached for the Demi-lich's skull.
- The Tomb of Horrors
Check out my new story in story hour entitled "Lizard Bait"

Last edited:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Hail to You, BLACKDIRGE ! :]

You wrote earlier that Fiendbleeder is more or less in league with Stormbringer and Mournblade ? Chmm, from fiendish plot that I'm sensing here I would bet that even if Your blade is weaker in terms of raw power, it surely is smarter than Stormbringer. Stormbringer grow, after all, unusuall affection toward his albino wielder, am I wrong ? ;)

Like old saying goes:

Age and treachery will always won with youth and strength.

Can I examine possibilities ? I think that continual loss of memories, suffered by our ex-wizard is somewhat work of Fiendbleeder. Remaining as humane as when he was as Dretch would be too dangerous for the blade, guess why it took his mortal shape as a manifestation ? :]

Intriguing, I'm eager to see how it would unfold BLACKDIRGE. You should seriously consider writing ... I see potential. That I envy, from the bottom of my black heart ! :mad:

Last edited:

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Rikandur Azebol said:
Hail to You, BLACKDIRGE ! :]

You wrote earlier that Fiendbleeder is more or less in league with Stormbringer and Mournblade ? Chmm, from fiendish plot that I'm sensing here I would bet that even if Your blade is weaker in terms of raw power, it surely is smarter than Stormbringer. Stormbringer grow, after all, unusuall affection toward his albino wielder, am I wrong ? ;)

Like old saying goes:

Age and treachery will always won with youth and strength.

Can I examine possibilities ? I think that continual loss of memories, suffered by our ex-wizard is somewhat work of Fiendbleeder. Remaining as humane as when he was as Dretch would be too dangerous for the blade, guess why it took his mortal shape as a manifestation ? :]

Intriguing, I'm eager to see how it would unfold BLACKDIRGE. You should seriously consider writing ... I see potential. That I envy, from the bottom of my black heart ! :mad:

Thanks for delurking and chiming in Rikandur.

You're difinitely on to something with Fiendbleeder's connection to Hazergal, something I plan to explore at length in upcoming chapters.

As far a comparison of Fiendbleeder and Stormbringer/Mournblade, I think what you said is correct. Strombringer is more wildly destructive and less of a thinker than Fiendbleeder, but I would dare say that Fiendbleeder comes no where near the power level of Moorcock's legendary blade.

Thanks for reading

Dirge

Oberton

First Post
Well, I have spent the past few hours devouring your thread with a hunger only a demon would understand. Truly I am bloated from gorging myself on your every word.

I am satiated... for now....

Last edited:

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Thank You for nice words, Blackdirge.

I'm currently playing with thought that I might write up adventures of my favored Character, and post them there. So You may get envious ... ;) But first I must remind myself of all the vile things done by my wretched wizard ... and think of some storyline. For the list of destroyed things and slain people isn't very entertaining, isn't ?

P.S. Ach, one more thing. Bumpee. :lol:

Last edited:

SpuneDagr

Explorer
BLACKDIRGE, yours is the only story hour that interests me. Anyway, keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to what happens next!

Remove ads