Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

Roland

First Post
BLACKDIRGE said:
As soon as you establish a readership and get some positive feedback it becomes a lot easier to stay motivated.
Blackdirge

Motivated?!?!??! :(
Well, dear Blackdirge, I go to Enworld every four months or so to read this magnificent story! So a simple Bump.
your lurker from the abyss... :lol: ;)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
I love this story.
Thank you so much.

I like your writing style, how you use words and your ability to uphold feeling in the alien place that Abyss is. How you can make your characters interesting and make me care for them, despite their evilness.

Oh, and I must quote something that I find very effective to crush my spirit in rpg:s.

“What mortal since the dawn of time has wanted to end up in the abyss? Your own desires are nothing, they do not hold a candle to the sleeping giant within you, and regardless of what you want, what slumbers within will awaken, and neither you nor I can halt the course of that fate.”

It really sucks when someone tells you things like that, whatever you believe in fate or not.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Zelda Themelin said:
I love this story.
Thank you so much.

I like your writing style, how you use words and your ability to uphold feeling in the alien place that Abyss is. How you can make your characters interesting and make me care for them, despite their evilness.

Oh, and I must quote something that I find very effective to crush my spirit in rpg:s.

“What mortal since the dawn of time has wanted to end up in the abyss? Your own desires are nothing, they do not hold a candle to the sleeping giant within you, and regardless of what you want, what slumbers within will awaken, and neither you nor I can halt the course of that fate.”

It really sucks when someone tells you things like that, whatever you believe in fate or not.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

It certainly is a challenge to create evil characters that people can empathize with. I'm glad that some of my readers believe that I've manage to pull that off. :)

Dirge

Jolly Giant

First Post
BLACKDIRGE said:
It certainly is a challenge to create evil characters that people can empathize with. I'm glad that some of my readers believe that I've manage to pull that off. :)

I certainly believe that! :D So happy to see antoher update, BG! But please, don't make us wait four months for the next one!

OurManMute

First Post
It certainly is a challenge to create evil characters that people can empathize with. I'm glad that some of my readers believe that I've manage to pull that off.

Heh, between Hazergal, Gemnez and Grummock it's hard to say who's my favorite bastard.

Thanks for the update, Blackdirge. It was a pleasure to reaad it, as always.

Remove ads