• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MetroWest MA Group Looking for 1-2 Players

Due to some moves and impending marriage, our group is looking to add 1-2 players. (Darn real-world issues!)

Our gaming group meets every other week on Thursday evenings in Marlborough, MA. We've played a variety of games (D&D, Star Wars, Serenity, and Werewolf being the most recent) and are about to resume our D&D 3.5/Eberron campaign. (The Eberron game has a blog at http://breschau.blogspot.com/ .)

Just to give an idea of the current arrangement... Our group is currently comprised of people in their mid-20s through mid-30s. I'd like to think our main goal is to have a lot of fun gaming and hanging out together. Bribing with home-cooked meals to kick off our sessions is not beneath me. ;) (I can't claim credit for most of the cooking - my wife likes to cook and bake.)

As for the campaign itself... The characters are entering mid-levels and I'm planning for some adventuring on the mysterious continent of Xen'drik - hopefully channeling the spirits of Indiana Jones, Land of the Lost, and King Kong... :)

If you're interested feel free to fire off a PM or email to leptictidium1776-rpg@yahoo.com .

Last edited:

Remove ads