MidKnight vs. Kerall (completed)

Wicht

Hero
Zappo is correct- you too can bid what you want until one is done and then you get to tell GD what you want him to do for the money.

graydoom

First Post
"Ah, some bidding. I will await the winner and grant him his desire."

ooc: I won't be here for a couple hours, but I know that I will be willing to give whatever is asked for, so once the winner of the bidding is decided that person can just say what they want, get it, and continue.
Wicht knows the Sash rules as well as I do, so he can deal with the bidding and clarify things, if need be.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Sorry guys, I couldn't get on the boards earlier. Can't stay long - I at work.

IC:"I have no wish to enter a bidding war with you at this time. Do what you will."

Wicht

Hero
MidKnight said:
OOC: I can only think of one thing Kerall could use to save his hind end this round...:D

You are doing better than me then - I couldn't think of a thing - especially since he can't use dirty trick after he's already played a move and he can't buy immunity...

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Good point - I had forgotten that he did post the move already and that would remove the possibility of DT'n it. I wonder if he's aware of those points - or if he has something in mind that we're missing...

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Could be. That's why I didn't get into the bidding - even if I only bid three this round, he could let me win and I would be forced to dish it out (even if I did buy a sig style - its only two flags) and not have enough to even enter the bidding later, allowing him to have at least two rounds of unfettered access to the unscrupulous sash!

Zappo

Explorer
I'm purchasing... the FAN style!
Originally posted by MidKnight:
"You - you - YOU BASTARD!
In the flesh, in the dungeon, and waiting for the next round...

(now I hope I got the rules right, this should nullify the round, right?)

Remove ads