DMs Guild Might vs. Magic: A 5E Collection that plays into the rivalry between spellcasters and warriors!

Panfilo

Existential Risk
Do you like new archetypes, spells, and magic items!?... Oh, you don't? Damn, that's awkward. Uh.
Well if you did, I would recommend Might vs. Magic, my latest 5E supplement! It's got everything: a replacement/expansion for counterspell, new art by Vittoria Pompolani and Ben Bauchau, thinly veiled political undertones, and of course the aforementioned 14 new archetypes, 20+ new spells, 30+ new magic items, and the new Revolutionary Background. Check out a preview over on DM's Guild! Cheers.

And if it looks like your cup of tea, here's a code for 40% off!

And for a limited time, sign up for my no-nonsense mailing list and receive a FREE copy of Last Stand: A Worthy Death! Epicness insurance is not for the faint of heart. This Gold best-seller is free for every DM’s Guild user who signs up for my mailing list at this quick Google Form. Just make sure to use the same email as your DM’s Guild account! Folks on the mailing list will be notified once (and only once!) for each new piece of content I release in the future, and can cancel at any time.

Might vs Magic Cover 1.jpg

Last edited:

Panfilo

Existential Risk

Here's an updoot for yall!​

Might vs. Magic went Copper (hey, it's better than nothing!) and I added the Revolutionary Background as a bonus to the supplement. There's a code available now to get 40% off the price, so if you were on the fence before, give it another look!

Remove ads