• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mike Mearls: Ask Me Anything

dammitbiscuit

First Post
I'm surprised no one has said this yet: add the Reddit Enhancement Suite to your browser. It has MANY quality of life enhancements for when you're browsing reddit - particularly for AMA threads such as this.

Just below the original post, you'll see several gray links you can click on to rapidly browse only the comments you're interested in. Click IAmA and it will jump to the first comment to which Mearls has replied - making it easy to read the original question, and the reply just below it. In the upper right, you can click the down arrow to jump to the next paired question/answer. Unanswered questions are skipped, obviously.

There's keyboard shortcuts for all that as well.

Now that you've finished browsing Mearls's thread quickly and easily, check out one of my favorite parts of reddit: an entire forum devoted to Ask Me Anything threads! Ask Me Anything

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads